TRAC, the Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse hoste
The TRAC public website offers free reporting tools on selected federal enforcement agencies, including Department of Homeland Security, FBI, IRS, DEA, and ATF, on administrative and criminal court actions on immigration, and on federal judges’ performance.
TRACFed, the subscription data warehouse behind the TRAC public website, is available to Penn readers through a subscription held cooperatively by the Penn Libraries and the Biddle Law Library. The TRACFed data warehouse and tools provide direct dynamic access to a wide range of data concerning federal criminal, civil and administrative enforcement (including performance data on individual judges and federal prosecutors), federal staffing, federal funding, and other topics. Tools available through TRACFed include:
- TRAC Express – to produce data tables, maps, and graphs.
- Going Deeper – to drill into case-level criminal and civil data and to data on individual federal employees.
- TRAC Analyzer – to create, store, and analyze data slices based on your own criteria.
- Custom Reports – to produce tables and reports on criminal matters.
- Web lockers, to store up to 20,000 records.